Thursday, April 3, 2014

My spanish has become super good



This week has been really fun and busy! We have been working really hard here and our teaching in spanish has become super good! I have been thinking about Michelle a lot and the past few days have been really hard, I shared my testimony to everyone in testimony meeting on Sunday about Michelle and that everyone can live with their families eternally after this life! I basically explained how much my family matters to me and how much I love them! I talked about how wonderful Aunt Michelle was to all of us and how much joy she had in her life! I then I said that it always make me mad when someone says "What if this church is not true" and I said with power from god, This church is true!!!! And I love this gospel so much and I would die for it, but more I want to live for it!!! Michelle was such a wonderful example in our lives, she had so much faith and I hope that Doug and the Girls are comforted by the spirit!! They are going to do wonderful things in the near future! Elder Bednar gave an awesome devotional the other day and he put this scripture in his talk and its in D&C 68.4 and it says "And whatsoever they shall speak when moved upon by the Holy Holy Ghost shall be scripture, shall be the will of the lord, shall be the voice of the lord, and the power of God unto Salvation" I hope everything is going well! I love you guys so much! Update me on how things are going
Love
Elder Swensen

No comments:

Post a Comment