Thursday, March 20, 2014

Things are still going good at the MTC! its been a lot of hardwork and a lot of studying! The food here goes right through you hahaha you seriously get wrecked after every meal! We spend more time in the restroom than studying hahaha! Its getting so much easier to teach in spanish, I love it! the other day I was talking to President Pratt right before a devotional and he told me that I was doing awesome in my work and he said just to keep focused on the work, he grabbed my shoulder and he told me that anything can happen when you teach by the spirit! He is such an awesome and the most spiritual guy I ever met, when he touched my shoulder it felt like the savior was helping me it was awesome! All the native teachers here are so sick, they are so helpful and a lot of them are really funny! Hermano Garza showed us this video about this kid that had struggled with drinking, and when the kid said that he was from Mexico Hermano Garzas right arm and finger pointed straight up!! hahaha it was so funny, he has so much pride for Mexico! Im starting to have Mexico pride here too! I love it here! I have been really focused and obedient to the work and it has been really paying off! I have heard some wonderful testimonies from my district they are so awesome, and they keep making my testimony stronger.Daniel L. Johnson president over the 70 in 2006 gave us an awesome devotional about the atonement and how it applies to our lives in every sense, he was very direct with us and Ive never been so spiritually sound before! one of the quotes that he said was " it wasn't the nails that held him on the cross, it was his love for us that held him" Wow! that is so powerful! things are becoming more clear and my testimony is growing so much! I want to come to Mexico when I get back! it would be so sick to surf here! 
 District 10 C//10 si





No comments:

Post a Comment